No announcement yet.

SS Alarm Clock - Opinions Wanted!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I almost pissed my pants when I saw the "Beutalclip" photo and the following comments.Thanks -

Comment

Another Clock Fake

Notice all these chereb clocks al have bad stamps and the same Chinese copy of a Russian Movement.

These are all coming out of Canada on Ebay. They started showing up this year.

The movement says 9KAMHEN which says stone in Russian.

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.com/WWII-GERMAN-POCK...QQcmdZViewItem

Some people never learn. 20 bids on this piece of crap already, people are beating each other to get an arse reaming.

Comment

"The actual originals had der fuhrer in the center with his arms acting as the hands. every hour he would jump up and down and scream "cuckoo cuckoo!"

Believe it or not - I own an original!!!!
          Attached Files

Comment

Can you put a hold for me on that watch Flemming?

Comment

This is 'friggin amazing! It's been over a year now and Holmer's ss clock thread is still alive.

Chet
              Zinc stinks!

Comment

Ohh im amazed! I didnt know that such clocks existed!!
                That SS clock is an unbelievable piece!

Comment

This seller is selling a third one FAKE

Ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA%3AIT&rd=1

GERMAN WWII POCKET WATCH - DESK CLOCK - OLYMPICS WAFFEN Item number: 6633748437

This is another fake I saw some time ago.

Comment

thought id stick my neck out
                    Attached Files

Comment

I should say manny of these clocks are orginal..
                      They look verry old, and if i saw these before in a store, i think i'd buy them..
                      Thanks Mate's!

Comment

If you all think that's cool a curio shop I know has Eva Braun's lamp taken directly from her bedroom by a "vet"
                        In reality it is an old good luck lamp with 4 leaf clovers, horseshoes, and of course pre-nazi swastikas which are quite common on good luck pieces. The price on this item -- $2500. I'll try and take a picture of it sometime. Before you laugh too hard this shop sold a plastic $39 cheap SS fake knife for $1500 to a tourist about 5 years ago. Someone told the tourist it was fake so he returned it. Guess what? No cash returns only trades. The tourist got a $500 gorget (which actually was real) for the 1500 and the knife later was sold to someone else for $1500 again.
                        Last edited by Dennis White; 06-05-2006, 11:27 AM.

Comment

Fake? Uboat Clock

This looks like a fake face from Spain.

I heard Spain is making good copies.

Comment

F-s

Fast and Slow Mark in English on a German WWII Clock?????

Now I am still lookinng for the truth.

1)_What are the original German words for V and N (next to the rate adjustment lever)? Which one is Fast/Slow (or Advance/Retard)? For my 60's Glashutte ships clock (bakelite housing, with same letters in same position), I'm never sure in what direction I should "nudge" the lever to make it go faster/slower.

A friend said it looks like a Russian.

Comment

Forward is V vorwarts Vor

Knach Back

Comment

ripped off by fake wristwatch????

after reading this thread i think i may have spent my hard earned money on a fake(very convincing in my opinion) "kienzle wristwatch"it looks like a 50th birthday thing with an eagle and swastika in the middle on top of the eagle birthday(geburtstag...written in german..)under the eagle on the bottom 20 april 1939 and left of the eagle adolf and right hitler.....its a wind up which still works and the bank is also stamped kienzle 1516 on the inside.

i cant post pics at the moment but would be greatful for anyone that can post my pics as im dying to know if i got ripped of.....i actually looked on the internet for hours looking for something sinilar but found noting like it which gave me the sort of green light as most repros are redily available on the web...thanks in advance Andreas

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X