Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panzerjäger collar patches colour info

Hello,
    i'm wondering if there was a rule that arranged the right colour of the collar patches cloth (black or Feldgrau) of the Panzerjäger Feldgrau wrappers.
    Please let me know.

Pink? is that what you mean.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex Ciavaglia View Post
      Hello,
      i'm wondering if there was a rule that arranged the right colour of the collar patches cloth (black or Feldgrau) of the Panzerjäger Feldgrau wrappers.
      Please let me know.
      If you are looking for an uncomplicated and surefire regulation(s) to dispel confusion and ambiguity, HG is not for you. Originally all personnel wore white Waffenfarbe (with several units wearing piped tabs). After June '43 white tabs continued to be worn but Heer Waffenfarbe was adopted with a few exceptions. There was more variety with armored tabs, with black, white, and field gray tabs being used with several colors of piping. I agree with Galizien that blue gray was not seen.

Comment

Thank you guys but what i meant if there a rule to the use of the black Panzer tabs or the Feldgrau ones on the wrappers of Panzerjäger...

Comment

Originally posted by Alex Ciavaglia View Post
          Thank you guys but what i meant if there a rule to the use of the black Panzer tabs or the Feldgrau ones on the wrappers of Panzerjäger...
          SPPzJg black, towed PzJg grey but not always. (not sure thats what you mean either ?)

Comment

Originally posted by Tim O'Keefe View Post
            SPPzJg black, towed PzJg grey but not always. (not sure thats what you mean either ?)

Hi Tim, i'm referring to the collar patches of the wrap. Black (like the Panzertruppen) or Feldgrau (like Sturmartillerie) for PzJäger?

Comment

OH I understand what you mean. Well on black wraps, black tabs with pink piping. on Feldgrau wraps, I have seen both feldgrau and black tabs with pink piping used on original wraps. On HBT wraps, I have only seen black tabs used with pink or red piping.

Comment

Originally posted by galizien41 View Post
                OH I understand what you mean. Well on black wraps, black tabs with pink piping. on Feldgrau wraps, I have seen both feldgrau and black tabs with pink piping used on original wraps. On HBT wraps, I have only seen black tabs used with pink or red piping.
                Perfect; do you know if this difference of the tabs characterized a distinct role inside the Panzerjäger branch? Or it was just casuality?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                X