Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Totenkopf tabs EM or Officer?

Evening all
    My question is if there was a difference in Totenkopf tabs issued to EM and those issued to Officers?
    I've included my set if anybody could advise.
    Many thanks
    Dave
    Attached Files

I can advise that these are reproductions.IMO

Glenn
    "A Man's Got to Know His Limitations"

Comment

Dave,

There was absolutely no distinction in design, quality, nor materials between the rhomboid tabs worn on the wrappers of EM, NCOs, or officers.

There is a difference though between original and repro, and as Glenn has said, yours are repros.

vr

Bob

Comment

Bob & Glenn
        Before I insert these into the dealer who sold them to me as original can you point out the "tells" that show that these are repros.
        Like a lot of people I'm wishing I found this forum a few years/pounds/dollars/euros ago.
        Cheers
        Dave

Comment

Originally posted by DevonportDave View Post
          Bob & Glenn
          Before I insert these into the dealer who sold them to me as original can you point out the "tells" that show that these are repros.
          Like a lot of people I'm wishing I found this forum a few years/pounds/dollars/euros ago.
          Cheers
          Dave
          Use the search function on this forum and look for original examples. Plenty out there to compare. You will see the differences immediately and have your answer.

Erik

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
          X