Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Juan last pioneer tunic

Thanks

After 33 tunics ( not all of them are pioneer,) .I am done collecting uniforms I will keep them all and will preserve them for history. I ran out of closet space.
    I want to thank all of the many forum members that help me with advice or sold me some of my best uniforms. I will try to do more research on my named uniforms and may travel to Cologne Germany to research pioneer Generalmajor hans Bessel as I have his M 36 named tunic
    I am planning to attend next year SOS and may get an M 38 paratrooper helmet. I regret that I sold my only paratrooper helmet

Thanks t Adrian a forum member I was able to get a nice piped M 36 pioneer tunic.
    thanks to Don C and Johhny, the game me the soldier's namei- Stadlinger

regards

Juan
    Attached Files
    Last edited by JuanS; 07-31-2017, 04:05 PM.

The condition is superb
    Attached Files

Comment

the fun is on the chase. I will look for a para helmet at 2018 SOS. It is nice to see friends
      DonC I will try to attend Friday
      Attached Files

Comment

I will be strong as it will be difficult, but no more tunics for me. I love untouched tunics
        Attached Files

Comment

That is very nice Juan and you are welcome for the help. Usually when you say no more, nice tunics magically appear. You can always upgrade by selling something not named for a nicer example and stay with the one closet/33 tunic rule.

Comment

You just need a bigger closet, Juan. I am glad Heer Stadlinger has a good home.

Don

Comment

Is the helmet also named to Heer Stadlinger or is it just for display? Great display by the way! As one who also loves Pionier items you have a great display!

- Steve

Comment

Great job Juan. Well done.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickfigure21 View Post
                  Is the helmet also named to Heer Stadlinger or is it just for display? Great display by the way! As one who also loves Pionier items you have a great display!

- Steve
                  the helmet was bought about 12 years ago. It came from England. Thanks Billy M

Juan

Comment

Beautiful example Juan ! Certainly has good research potential

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny R View Post
                      That is very nice Juan and you are welcome for the help. Usually when you say no more, nice tunics magically appear. You can always upgrade by selling something not named for a nicer example and stay with the one closet/33 tunic rule.
                      Ah so true Johnny !

Comment

Juan, I will bet good money this won't be your last. J Btw nice tunic.

Comment

Juan, I have long admired your collection, your disciplined focus and careful acquisitions! I hope you enjoy your collection and future research projects. You now have your own private museum!

Best regards, Paul

Comment

Beautiful named example. Congrats.

Comment

there is no such thing as last tunic Juan.

Btw...i know there is a very nice M43 tunic...from an RK träger for sale right now.

He was in the pioneer branch..

But i guess you quit tunics now, right?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X