Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Info on items which will be sold

Hello Guys,

I posted a similar thread on the SS forum so sorry if it seems that you are seeing it again.I just finished talking to my friend in Czech (I know warning signs go up, but hear me out). The state is selling off its property and the appartment he's been living in is one of these. He has the option either to buy the apt or move out. I guess you can say, the apt. have turned into condominiums over night. Anyway, he has been collecting german militaria over 30 years and has a very nice collection. I'll scan a bunch of pics of what I took when I was there later(I have to wait untill the wife get's home, I don't know how to use it...). He has the usual and then the very rare. Because he'll need the money for the appartment, he offered me first dibs on the stuff. Unfortunatelly, the rare stuff I can't afford even when he gives me a deal on it. Next, he's asking me for help to sell for him. He guarantees everything and if it is not as stated, HE WILL DO A FULL REFUND, probably minus shipping. He is going to take pics of everything and send me a CD...not a very fast process but cheaper for him, since they pay the internet by the minute.
    This is what I need of you, here are the items that may interest you. What he needs is how much can he get for the following items. Obviously, if he can sell it for more there or he doesn't get a good enough offer, he'll keep for another time.
    Items:
    -Mountain Troop Jacket (3 pockets, Green one side/white on other)Good Cond
    -Boots (low cut) Average cond
    -Y-straps Good cond
    -Belt + buckle
    -Aframe bag Good cond
    -Sniper Jacket (missing the veil which has been cut out)Very Good cond
    -Africa Pit helmet
    -Zelt
    -Fur back pack
    -Officer gloves
    -Jack boots (size 10 mint cond)
    -Winter Camo parka and hood

Sorry if it seems that there is more equipment then uniforms. Do these prices seem right
    -Mountain Jacket $450
    -Boots (low) $200
    -Ystraps $150
    -belt and buckle $50
    -Aframe Bag ?????????
    -Sniper Jacket (1800-2200???)
    -Africa pit $300??
    -zelt $100
    -Fur back pack (mint) $80
    -Officer Leather gloves $???????
    -Jack Boots $300
    -Winter Camo $500 ??????

Thank you for your time....

Lubos

Please let me know when the belt and buckle and the Y-strap is available.....

Comment

re

Yes I.m want the low boots
      sigpicalways seeking = BEVO Cap and breast insignia

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
      X