No announcement yet.

Opinions on M 36? Tunic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rare piece. First one I've seen outside of a book. It also looks to be lightly used.

Very nice.

Comment

Thanks guys
      as this is my first tunic i was going to set it up as a early war combat display but now i think it shall be better as a prewar display, now i need to get a nice peaked cap and some awards for the 2 sets of loops, i was going to use a DRL sportbadge so what else do you think would suit a prewar set?
      Thanks for your help

Kindest Regards
      Jason

Comment

Just wondering, would anyone be able to dirrect me to a english language website with further information on these tunics as i cant seem to find much info. Also does annyone have a rough idea on the value?

Kindest Regards
        Jason

Comment

The German dealer Helmut Weitze has one of these for sale on his web site, very similar, for 750 Euro. It has been on his web site for at least the last 6 months. If you bought it from Bill Shea you probably know what the value is because he does not normally sell anything for less than top dollar. I believe Angola's "Uniforms and Traditions..." books have info on these items.

Chris P.

Comment

Thanks Mate
            I was just wondering as this was listed and i bought it as a variant M 36 field tunic so i was wondering if it were overpriced even at Bill Shea prices

Kindest Regards
            Jason

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X