Help ID Helferin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help ID Helferin

My friend Bill Petz posted this picture a while back and I just found it.

Anyway I can't ID the organization this lady belongs too. This particular style of jacket was worn by most organizations civil or military. The eagle suggests Army or KM, however there's no Signal auxiliary broach, KM broach or piping around the collar that might point to Stabshelferin. The dark waffenfarbe on the cap has me totally stumped.

Any suggestions?

Regards Jim
    Attached Files

A Stabshelferin had an interwoven silver and green cord piping their hats and collar of their tunics. Kriegsmarine a yellow piping on their hats.

Comment

Veterinary service?

Comment

Thanks for the responses but I found the answer:

The upper picture is another rarity, a Zollgrenzschutzhelferin (border customs auxiliary). Photos of customs auxiliaries are quite rare but this one has been sold on Ebay about half a dozen times over the last years. (I have one too.) Formerly they were offered by a vendor 'auctionfactory' that is out of business now but obviously they are trying the same old trick under a new name yet

Jim

Comment

With the dark green piping I suspected it was zoll too before reading your post. Rare to see.

Comment

Rare cap in use, all my fotos show a (male) cufftitle worn as sidecaps eagle.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X