No announcement yet.

Early Kradschützen Boards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see 90th Light is waiting in the wings ready to pounce. Pins and Needles people let me tell you. I had to change my shorts.

The boards may be original but I doubt it. I have a couple pairs I will pull tomorrow to show what I am talking about. When the devices were worn there was a wear created from slight friction that is hard to fake. Sun fading etc. is actually a easy indication of faking, you see this often with "DAK" boards. The wear I am talking about comes from actual wear and use over time and is very hard to replicate with period or copy boards. .

Comment

Okay, so here is an image showing what I am talking about. Note only slight fading from real use not sun lamps. This is already known to many other collectors not in pants suits or living in another dimension etc.

The devices rub gradually into to wool leaving both a residue and a friction signature in the body of the board. This is very hard to fake. If that was present on these boards I would be more excited aside of course from the fact they were not found by Sgt Lewis Stephenson on the inside of a Pkw III turret hatch at 9:32 in the morning after the battle of Tebaga etc.
      Attached Files

Comment

Many Thanks for all this comments and opinions....for me its most important are all parts are real !
        thanks for you help....about the boards...for me this are nice original boards...and for me its not verry important when the badges comes on the boards !
        thanks for you all !

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
        X