Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Large insignia lot need feedback fast!

Hello all,

I've been given a second chance offer on this lot, before I commit, I'd really appreciate the feedback from the forum.

I'm soso on the Panzer schütze and Feldwebel boards along with the Major Transport troops, but the rest Looks good to me.
    Attached Files

more pics
    Attached Files

Comment

details
      Attached Files

Comment

more details
        Attached Files

Comment

some more details
          Attached Files

Comment

Seller is very open and willing to give me all the Pictures I want so, I don't feel like he's trying to pull a fast one.
            Attached Files

Comment

Hello,

All of it looks good to me except for the Panzer feldwebel boards. The Panzer em look to stand a chance since they are not a matched pair. The major transport board is for TSD, a nice original to me. Great lot. Get another couple close ups of the panzer boards.

Fred

Comment

Agreed, looks like a good lot. Some boards aren't matching sets and obviously some of been stripped of tress/numerals, but some good representative pieces in there. Good mix of branches!

regards, Robert

Comment

I like all of them.
                  http://www.sandeboetiek.com

sigpic

Comment

Therefore €311 for the lot would be quite fair I would assume?

Comment

Originally posted by Fred Green View Post
                      Hello,

All of it looks good to me except for the Panzer feldwebel boards. The Panzer em look to stand a chance since they are not a matched pair. The major transport board is for TSD, a nice original to me. Great lot. Get another couple close ups of the panzer boards.

Fred
                      I agree with Fred; I don't like the M40 Panzer Feldwebel straps.
                      The remainder of the lot looks good, and the price noted is fair also.
                      I'd buy the lot!

Comment

You bid on ebay more then 300 € for stuff you don´t know if its original?

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Effekten-Konv...vip=true&rt=nc

I was althought looking for this lot, but actually i have some other stuff in offer so i was not in the bidding felings ......... your luck

Comment

I was sure about some of the pieces, so I took a bit of gamble, I was sure I'd get back at least most of my money.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                          X