Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panzer or Panzerjager Waffenrock - Opinions and Value please

Hello,
    I would like to make sure that this is an original panzerjager waffenrock. It is not in my collecting area, and I am thinking about parting with it. As you can see, it has some damage, mostly by moths. However, it seems that everything is original to the jacket.

Can anyone tell me more about it? Is it real, and what would it be worth in the condition it is in? Any help would be great. thanks!
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Hello,
                In my opinion, it is an original panzer waffenrock. I would guess the value would be anywhere from $300 to $500 depending upon how badly someone may want it.
                Thank you,
                Curtiss

Comment

It's original, but pretty beat up. EM/NCO Panzer rocks are not as rare as the officers, so I'd wait for one in better condition to come around unless it is crazy cheap.

Don

Comment

Good afternoon a-b,

As Curtiss and Don have said, it is an original Panzer Waffenrock.

It was issued out of the Erfurt depot in 1936 as indicated by the E.36. The regiment was garrisoned in Eisenach which falls within Wehrkreis IX. Wk IX's headquarters was in Kassel, but Erfurt was a major depot within Wk IX that supplied much of the needs for the Army units in the surrounding cities and towns. On a side note, Eisenach is a beautiful town and if you ever get over there I highly recommend the Eisenacher Pils

By the way - I have an NCO WR as well to a Feldwebel in Panzer Rgt 2.

I am sending you a PM as I am in Virginia as well and wouldn't mind seeing this tunic in the flesh if you're thinking of parting with it.

Talk to you soon.

Regards!

Bob
                    Last edited by Waffenreich; 01-06-2017, 06:05 PM.

Comment

Thank you everyone for the help!!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                      X