Panzer breast eagle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panzer breast eagle

A cloth Panzer breast Eagle for Opinions please.
    Attached Files

Nice KM Administration officer eagle

Chris

Comment

Hi,

I agree not a Panzer..... Navy blue background for Navy Administration Officer's

Comment

Thank You all For opinion.
        Its not blue background it's black and the silverware are silver

Comment

KM officer administration eagles are embroidered in silver bullion on navy-blue, dark-blue and even black. You get the same colour range for uniforms. I have a KM side-cap in black which one could easily attempt turn into an SS Panzer or HG Panzer officer if one was so inclined.

Theoretically there was never meant to be an officer bullion eagle for the panzer wrap. Panzer warps came with factory sewn Bevo eagles so the eagle did not snag/ pull apart when climbing in & out of a tank turret. However, some German officers liked the bullion insignia. Such officers could purchase a KM administration eagle on blue-black background and have it hand sewn on to the wrap. This did happen.

Your eagle looks dark-navy-blue on my monitor as opposed to the jet-black of Panzer ???

One could argue that a silver bullion eagle on black was made for the Panzer wrap but there are no official orders for such an eagle to be made and the KM used them more often than the WH,

Chris

p.s. I also have a judiciary officials, officer, silver bullion eagle embroidered onto a black background but the eagle's head is looking in the opposite direction. Some say they are early WH Panzer officer eagles for the wrap but they are not.
          Last edited by 90th Light; 12-25-2016, 11:29 PM.

Comment

Thank you guys for your time and help

Comment

It looks Navy blue to me also ...try to lay the eagle on a real black piece of cloth and the difference will become evident !
              Nick

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X