Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

m43 feldbluse need opinions

Hi, all.

I just got some photos of this m43. I'm interesting in it, but I wonder to know about insignia. Is there original tabs and eagle?
    All opinions welcome!!!!

P.S. Sorry for my English.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Lenny W; 04-14-2020, 04:05 PM. Reason: Outside image hosting

this "SCHUSTER"?))))
    joke....

Comment

It is my opinion that both the collar tabs and the eagle have been replaced. The eagle looks to be a nice original but appears to be applied to high and has been machine sewn through the lining. It also appears to have no wear. The collar tabs are for the earlier model uniforms. As the years past the late war collar tabs become more difficult to find and are increasingly expensive. These tabs have become the default choice for the dealer and quick buck flipper to use to complete that uniform they recently found.
      Best Regards,
      Marion

Comment

I agree with Marion but these collar tabs are also often encountered on M43 and they are period done

Comment

Originally posted by lemalouin View Post
          I agree with Marion but these collar tabs are also often encountered on M43 and they are period done
          agree i used to own a nice m42 tunic with factory sewn tabs as shown here .

Comment

Hard to say if the insignia is replaced but that was my first impression as well. Tunic is a nice original thought .

Comment

Original tunic/replaced insignia.IMO

Glenn
              "A Man's Got to Know His Limitations"

Comment

Thank you, for your all opinions.
                Now I have some new photos. Maybe it helps to make more better opinion about insignia.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                X