Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gebirgsjager officers fieldmade tunic

Hi everyone,

I have this piece for a while now in my collection. I want to sell it becouse I collect flieger. But no one wants it. I just want to know if it actually is original and not some repro. Here is a link from the shop I have bought it from. There you can see alot of pictures. I hope someone can help me. Thanks in advance.

http://ea-militaria.nl/?new-items=ge...er-cloth-tunic

Erwin is a reliable seller with good items. I've seen this tunic for sale on Facebook and it doesn't sell there. BUT....a lot is not selling at the moment even though prices are good. Either lower the price drastically or hold on to the tunic till better times when things sell faster again

Comment

I don't see anything wrong with the tunic, so saying no one wants it isn't exactly true. You bought it I believe and I see no issues with it. These light weight tunics are a field all of their own and people either love them or hate them, little inbetween. I am one of those guys who loves them . I don't see anything wrong with the tunic and if im not mistaken I reviewed it earlier this year.

Sales are down across the board and things just are not bringing the prices they used to. If its not a good deal then it isn't moving on the stand.

Matt

Comment

Okay thank you guys!

Just sold it btw. 100 euro loss. I do not really care becouse it was for a friend and it did not belong in my collection. Still thanks

Comment

These tunics are hit and miss with sales, as a rule of thumb I typically go no more than 7-800 euros for them if even that much. Its about finding stuff you really enjoy and going with it. Matt

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X