Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

general tunic for review

hello

a tunic from a friend, which has some surprises with them...

what fo you think about this one ?

regards
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Looks nice. Eagle resewn, no problem there. Paul Reichelt had the rank of GM in 1944 so it should be legit. Show the whole thing with those surprises . I'm guessing DKiG loops

Comment

I do not like the way the collar tabs are sewn. They are really sloppy sewn and appear to be artificially aged. The uniform appears to have less wear than these tabs. The edge of the boards also appear to have been gone over with the same little brush. It has already been mentioned that the eagle is replaced.
              Marion

Comment

Can you post better pictures of the whole tunic. This is the one with the "odd" label J.C. Grey indicated is post War?

Comment

with my humble experience, I think that all parts are authentics. perhaps resewn.

IMO, label is a fake.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

In my opinion, the Holters label was done on a modern laser printer. I am not crazy about the tabs' quality, but they could be original. Eagle looks good to me.

Don

Comment

1st thoughts Nice looking tunic... But... Do not like the Label at all, Litze and stitching poor🤔 Shame.

Best Colin

Comment

I would like to see the tunic in person to learn. If the label is not original, I would stay away from the tunic

juan

Comment

Originally posted by JuanS View Post
                              I would like to see the tunic in person to learn. If the label is not original, I would stay away from the tunic

juan

we can see many tunics, especially generals tunics, with fake label...but a genuine tunic.

it's easy to put a fake label... to earn many money.

what is the price of an authentic tunic w/o label ? 2500/3000 ? and with label ? 4000 to 5000...

so don't condamn this tunic for a fake label

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X