Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SA & Mountain Troop (?) Tunics; Opinion needed

Hello to this forum,

I have the chance to buy these tunics but would like your opinions first. The seller priced the SA to me at $325 and the Mountain Troop (?) at $400, but it is supposed to have the original hobnail boots coming. There were also the pants and the backpack at one time but they cannot be found at present. Is this tunic even German? Sorry I have no pictures of the boots yet. Are these tunics original? Are they worth the asking price? Your help is greatly appreciated.

Harvey

2nd SA

Comment

SA Belt loops
      Attached Files

Comment

1st MTN Troop

Comment

2nd MTN Troop

Comment

3rd MTN Troop

Comment

4th MTN Troop

Comment

Hi Harvey

Save your money on both items. Especially the so called mountain troop tunic is the most horrible poor fake I have ever seen!!!
                Cheers
                Frank

Comment

Brownshirts NSKK

Comment

Grüß Gott Harvey,

Don't they throw people off mountains for selling stuff like that???!!!! The rag that they are calling a mountain tunic actually looks to be an Italian Tropical Sahariana tunic....too bad it is in such poor condition. All the German insignia looks too new and does not match the wear on the tunic. Also note that the shoulder boards are pipped in white which is for regular Infantry not Gebirgsjäger. If it wasn't for the really bad rust stain on the upper pocket and the newly applied insignia, it might be worth something. As it is....just walk away!

Comment

run don't walk away from this one. The mountain troop (so they say) tunic is in fact a sahariana style tunic, red flag right there. Infantry shoulderboards, another red flag. Newer insignia on a dirty tunic, red flag. The 2 repairs with the fresh looking thread is a red flag. OK enough of the red flags. Just run...

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                      X