Tunic for reveiw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tunic for reveiw

Can anyone tell if this one looks good or is it bad. it seems strange the spange is attached to Ek2 ribbon but I know little about uniforms. These are the best pics I have so far.

thanks

pics
    Attached Files

Comment

more
      Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

l
            Attached Files

Comment

Anyone? Is this a bad one ?

Comment

Admin

The tunic is for an administrative official Heeres Verwaltung. Only my opinion; but, it looks good from the pictures. That being said, I don't know if I have ever seen any Fotos of an HV officer with the combat awards, IAB, Close Combat Class (looks like a silver one too). I could understand the ribbon bar and maybe WWI EK2 ribbon maybe. The EK2 Spange would be on a WWI ribbon also? Perhaps the tunic has been "humped up" as they say?

If you look through this thread, you will see some portrait Fotos of HV officers. Notice you don't see the combat awards like on the tunic you posted.

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=323647
                Last edited by Schulterklappen; 03-29-2016, 06:11 AM.

Comment

Definitely humped up big time.J

Comment

The riding breeches look fine to me based on the material and leather, though more shots of them would be good for the true cloth experts to make a determination. I also think the base tunic is original, but it will take much better closeups of the front and back of the insignia for the true cloth experts to make a determination that the insignia is original or not.
                    Good luck,
                    Dale

Comment

A nice looking tunic, but yea, definitely showing some awards that don't belong..

-Jeremy

Comment

Nice tunic and nice (enlisted pattern) riding breeches, a combination that is possible, even for a Verwaltungs officer.
                        I agree also that this administrator needs to lose his IAB and CCC and the EK2 ribbon should be WW1 vintage to be correct with the eagle clasp...
                        minor things to correct make it more believable

Comment

Nice original Sudeten-tailored tunic and breeches. I suspect that the medal loops (if there are any under the medals) as well as the EKII and Spange have been added post-war. This guy would have been a Rambo among Admin types had he actually won those awards!

Don
                          Last edited by DonC; 03-30-2016, 04:30 PM.

Comment

Hello there,

The tunic itself looks good. Nice Beamte Army admin. The Spange appears to be authentic, but the EK_2 ribbon it is mounted to is a fake FYI.

Obviously the tunic has been humped and administration wouldn't be dripping in combat badges IMO.

William Kramer
                            Please visit my site: https://wehrmacht-militaria.com/

Comment

Perhaps if there was a gold wound badge it might make one think that the soldier was a Rambo but became disabled and was redeployed due to manpower needs to an admin role? Just an idea

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                              X