Panzer Pioneer Blitz?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panzer Pioneer Blitz?

By chance, does this one look OK? Dark green oval, black embroidered arrow with a white stitched outline. Looks like to was stuck to something at one point. It's just another something I randomly acquired from an old collection and doesn't really fit my interests or collection...
    Attached Files
    Interested in the Gendarmerie - Schutzpolizei - Gemeinden - Feuerschutzpolizei - Wasserschutzpolizei - Etc. Looking For Anything Polizei Related!

Originally posted by Dave C. View Post
    Panzer Pioneer Blitz?
    By chance, does this one look OK? Dark green oval, black embroidered arrow with a white stitched outline. Looks like to was stuck to something at one point. It's just another something I randomly acquired from an old collection and doesn't really fit my interests or collection...
    Just regular Pionieren, not specifically armored engineers. (Pz Pionieren). They just added the white outline for it to stand out more...
    (not white-black speckled armored engineers related as seen on their collar tabs and shoulderstraps piping, not related).
    If it existed like that the oval would have been black also for the black wrapper! Btw I would be interested in it!
    Last edited by NickG; 03-26-2016, 11:14 AM.

Comment

Signal unit of the pioneers
      Attached Files

Comment

Thanks to you both for the help!
        Interested in the Gendarmerie - Schutzpolizei - Gemeinden - Feuerschutzpolizei - Wasserschutzpolizei - Etc. Looking For Anything Polizei Related!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
        X