Ratisbons

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What kind of Drillich (HBT) uniforms excisted?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What kind of Drillich (HBT) uniforms excisted?

Hello!
    My english knowledge isn't good, but i do my best.
    I need a little help. For spring and summer i want to buy a Drillich (HBT) uniform set (jacket and trousers). But i donw know, which repro excisted and which not. I want use it for reenactment and i don't want to looks like a farb.

My favorit is the M40 (this would be the best, because i do early war):

M42:

M43:

I know only the wool uniforms well, but those are too warm for spring/summer for me in Hungary.
    If the M40 is excited, i want to know it's correct? If not, which one do you suggest?

Jackets from panther-store.cz

I suggest the M42 or M43 jacket. And it is indeed a good decision to buy the Panther-repro...
    But of course I would not use the drillich for early war reenactment - in this case you should use the wool uniform - even if it is too hot and not comfortable - the guys back then had the same problem - this is what "living history" is about...

Comment

All 3 examples were made wartime in hbt ( M40/41 in short period in 42 , M42 from m42 to m43, M43 from 43 till very end of war ). All were used till end of war so it is only your choice which you will choose.

Comment

Thank you all. I chose the M40/41. And please, can you tell me, which type of collar tabs and breast egale i need? I want the green-white (infantry) collar tabs and a green colorad, BEVO breast eagle. These would be good?

Comment

Originally posted by karajtek View Post
          Thank you all. I chose the M40/41. And please, can you tell me, which type of collar tabs and breast egale i need? I want the green-white (infantry) collar tabs and a green colorad, BEVO breast eagle. These would be good?

The best choice would be general issue collar patches ( in shades of grey) and mid war eagle ( grey with with light green background ).
          Those you have shown are typical for yearly war perdiod ( up to 1942).

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
          X