Panzer-grenadier EM Litzen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by afrikasandman View Post
    as I stated above, No I don't . Hence the reason I started the thread last night. I have no idea where the award documents, the coat and the parade helmet went. I know the other tunic ended up in South Carolina but again that is it. I would like to get these all back together if possible. Matt
    Good luck with that. I know how frustrating it is and especially to see dealer seperate items to maximize what things will sell for. One frustrating thing also is that only a fraction of collectors are on this forum but all we can do is try.

Comment

Johnny,

glad you posted those items of your, I love them!

I know only a portion are here but I can hope that i'll luck out. All I can do is try and do some posting on other forums. Id just like to know at a minimum where it all ended up and hopefully bring a couple of the items back together. In reality its about a snowballs chance in hell but if you don't try you will never know! Matt

Comment

I have in the past tried to ask dealers to contact buyers but a lot of the bigger collectors do not want people to know who they are and where they live for obvious reasons and would not agree to be contacted etc. German families also often are not willing to cooperate with the whole stigma of TR collecting for most Germans ie. collectors are all skin heads and crazy people etc.

I have a very large Nebel officers Nachlass with several uniforms and other items and have managed to get most of it back together over the last 10 years. It was sold in the 80s and scattered all over Europe and elsewhere but I have 90% of it now. It takes a long time sometimes .

Comment

I figure I'm looking at years to get it back together. But. That said I am still a young enough of a collector that I have time on my side. I'll keep up the hint and start spreading the word in looking to get the group back together. Matt

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X