X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shoulder boards and many skulls

what is your opinion? good or not
    Attached Files

The (faded Pz. Gren. Uffz.) straps are definitely good IMO.

Comment

I believe the three aluminum skulls are genuine as well, not sure on the others but they may be ok too.

Comment

All good!

Comment

Originally posted by galizien41 View Post
          All good!

Agree with Jerry.

Comment

Everything ok !
            Nick

Comment

All one-lookers including the straps

Comment

All good. Matt

Comment

I wonder if this pair of skulls had been presented to our panel of skull experts by themselves that they would have been proclaimed "one lookers". The "pins" consist of a single bit of wire, bent into a "V" and secured in the center by a single gob of solder. This arrangement is far removed from what might be termed "typical".
                  Attached Files

Comment

These are originals. Not necessarily originally used as panzer skulls but a tradition skull. Can't remember who used them originally. There is a thread where they are mentioned. I had a super worn StuG wrap that used these skulls. They are higher extruded out than normal skulls.

Comment

Very nice original early tropical shoulderstraps. I love them.

Mark

Comment

I was thinking the odd pronged pair looked like a possible traditions use skull..maybe not for visor cap but they is evidence of traditions applied to the front on m43s etc...
                        Billbert

Comment

I agree they are likely good, possibly even for use on shoulder straps (Kav. Rgt.5) or caps. Almost certainly not intended for Panzer collartabs and not "one lookers".

Comment

Ramsey,

I had one of this style and the pins were ridiculously long, easily would have gone through a tab and the collar cloth. I'll see if I have a pic of it.

There are some harder to find skull variants in there. The boards are the best part though! Matt

Comment

Yes unusual, yes not typical, Yes not Pz per say. Have seen sets just like this before & though uncommon are original. Perhaps it took a quick second look

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X