BunkerMilitaria

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

..board for a Beamte..?..propagandakompagnie..?..help, please..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

..board for a Beamte..?..propagandakompagnie..?..help, please..

Hey All,

Can anyone help me with this strap..?..

Lokks like beanter with green underlay although not as green as I would expect. On that, a medium gray color as nebenfarbe. That is, if this is beamter.

It looks like it never had the green stripe embedded in the board as it should.

Any input much appreciated..

Hans Kristian
    Attached Files

More..
    Attached Files

Comment

I am not sure but it may be police or LW reserve, I do not think it is army related to PK etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny R View Post
        I am not sure but it may be police or LW reserve, I do not think it is army related to PK etc.
        Thanks Johnny, yes, I have also my problems trying to determine where they are from..I did not think Polizei, but maybe..will look..

Comment

Grey was the color used by police administration and they had color combinations for different things. LW used the grey upper layer to indicate reserve status and green was Air Traffic control. I am not familiar enough for either LW or Police to say for sure but they are not for the Army or HV propaganda etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny R View Post
            Grey was the color used by police administration and they had color combinations for different things. LW used the grey upper layer to indicate reserve status and green was Air Traffic control. I am not familiar enough for either LW or Police to say for sure but they are not for the Army or HV propaganda etc.
            Johnny, thanks, I just went over Angolia and it seems you are right:

"..E-officers. Backing of branch color with a second inner (upper) underlay in grey cloth (p.128)"

and:

"Branch colors: Air Traffic Control: Light green (p130)"

so, hauptmann d. B, traffic control..?..

Comment

Supplementary Air Traffic Control. I wish I had one! Very nice board.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X