Original m40 jacket? worth it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Original m40 jacket? worth it?

I got this jacket offered for 300 dollars and i thought it is a steal, still the condition of the jacket is really poor and it misses most of the insignia.

Is this jacket original? (including the eagle) and is it worth the price of 300 dollars?

Pictures: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/rprnr013z...2EodWHVX7gZPfa

Many thanks!

I would buy it for 300$. Looks ok but used.
    http://www.sandeboetiek.com

sigpic

Comment

Me too!
      Some pictures saved!
      Attached Files

Comment

A good price!!!
        Attached Files

Comment

Hello,

For $300. I could make this happen!!! Pull the trigger on this one and get it. If not, please send me the link. I will!

Fred

Comment

Originally posted by sander vw View Post
            I would buy it for 300$. Looks ok but used.
            300? are you serious?There s nothing to discuss about. That s still a gift

Comment

Thanks for the responds, I will definitely grab this deal then!
              I only doubt about the originality of the eagle, any thoughts?

Comment

Lovely tunic imo clearly "been-there" and not post-war used as evidenced by collar tabs ghosts

Comment

Originally posted by pavlos View Post
                  Thanks for the responds, I will definitely grab this deal then!
                  I only doubt about the originality of the eagle, any thoughts?
                  Also when the eagle isn't an original one you should still get it. It's really a likeable tunic!

Comment

I'm not sure about that eagle but $300 is a steal for this nice used tunic.

Comment

Originally posted by jurggie View Post
                      Also when the eagle isn't an original one you should still get it. It's really a likeable tunic!
                      right. eagle here eagle there. I see it closer in the 600-900 range nothing to discuss

Comment

Originally posted by pavlos View Post
                        I got this jacket offered for 300 dollars and i thought it is a steal, still the condition of the jacket is really poor and it misses most of the insignia.

Is this jacket original? (including the eagle) and is it worth the price of 300 dollars?

Pictures: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/rprnr013z...2EodWHVX7gZPfa

Many thanks!
                        Hi Pavlos,
                        for 300US$ this tunic is a real bargain and yes...it's genuine!
                        Cheers

Comment

Looks like it has had both enlisted and officers collar tabs on at one time. That was not uncommon during the war.
                          Well worth the $300 just like everyone else said.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                          X