No announcement yet.

Christmas for Fred!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice Fred I'd say that's enough for two Christmases.
    Cheers
    Dave

Comment

Excellent Christmas Care Package! If you plan on selling any of the T-form Adlers, please let me know. I have a couple of Bergmützen that are looking for a couple of birds.

Horrido!

Patrick

Comment

Originally posted by BergführerKiser View Post
        Excellent Christmas Care Package! If you plan on selling any of the T-form Adlers, please let me know. I have a couple of Bergmützen that are looking for a couple of birds.

Horrido!

Patrick
        Hello Patrick,

The "T" forms actually are not for me! I missed out on them. These are for a European buddy! Lucky guy!!

Fred

Comment

Fred, very nice haul. Those flatware T's are outstanding!

Tom

Comment

Nice WW2 haul and also a nice NATO issued "Soviet military liaison observer" license plate recognition pamphlet with instructions" from the cold war.
            I carried one while serving in Germany in 1983. Would love to find one of these!

Comment

Nick,

PM me your mailing address and I will send it to you.

Fred

Comment

Very nice Fred!

You must have been a good boy this year for Santa to be so generous

Best regards & Season's Greetings!

JC

Comment

Nice Fred, and here I thought you collected only German insignia!
                  Dale

Comment

Dale,

The 12AD and 90ID patches are for a German buddy. These units rolled through his neck of the woods at the end of the war. You can't turn down good luft chevrons. I'm a RH fan so those had to come home. The IWW shoulder board is from Ulm ,my collecting area. I was stationed with the 1ID in Neu Ulm. Everything is related!!!!

Fred

Comment

Originally posted by Fred Green View Post
                      Nick,

PM me your mailing address and I will send it to you.

Fred
                      Thanks Fred Merry X-mas!
                      I just sent you a PM!

Comment

Dale,

The 12AD and 90ID patches are for a German buddy. These units rolled through his neck of the woods at the end of the war. You can't turn down good luft chevrons. I'm a RH fan so those had to come home. The IWW shoulder board is from Ulm ,my collecting area. I was stationed with the 1ID in Neu Ulm. Everything is related!!!!

Fred

Nice to see that you use the same type of rationale to explain your addiction as I do!

Comment

My wife told me that there is a twelve step program for people with my problem and I told her that I would be interested in going! Look at all the leads I could get!!

Fred

Comment

12 Steps

My wife told me that there is a twelve step program for people with my problem and I told her that I would be interested in going! Look at all the leads I could get!!

Fred

My name is Glen and I am an Effekten Addict!

I know that I can lean on Fred and others for support!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 5 users online. 0 members and 5 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                            X