Medical Armband

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Medical Armband

I picked this up and it is similar to one I have in weave that I know is real but is a different material like silk. I welcome opinions on it. I looked on the WA and could not find any threads directly about these. There is a faint circular WH type stamp. Thank you.
    Attached Files

Hello,

I haven't seen a weave like this before Johnny. I don't see that many red cross armbands either though.

Fred

Comment

Here are two more images for posterity. The one I know is original and came with a grouping for a German Army medical officer is on the bottom i nthe image of the two armbands and in the lower image. It is smaller and on a different base material but the same manufacturing with a machine weave.
      Attached Files

Comment

RBNr. on the known original
        Attached Files

Comment

I have several, and I never saw one like the thread-starter...

Comment

Feel free to post yours as well. I have seen other examples that are made from separately sewn pieces of cloth which is probably what you are talking about and there are stamped versions also. The only difference between the two of them in a size and the white band material. I think the top one is original as well. Compare it to the weave on DRK and LS/WS medical armbands here-

http://www.germandaggers.com/Gallery/AB.php

Comment

Just found out I do not have them digitalized. Will do after christmas and return here.

Hans Kristian

Originally posted by Johnny R View Post
              Feel free to post yours as well. I have seen other examples that are made from separately sewn pieces of cloth which is probably what you are talking about and there are stamped versions also. The only difference between the two of them in a size and the white band material. I think the top one is original as well. Compare it to the weave on DRK and LS/WS medical armbands here-

http://www.germandaggers.com/Gallery/AB.php

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X