MilitariaPlaza

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I was offered this Uniform today, not sure about it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was offered this Uniform today, not sure about it.

I'm not up on cloth so I thought it would be a good idea to see if this is good or bad? I know there is a lot of Studio stuff out here, so your help would be appreciated. I will try a get more pics but for know this is it.

Thank you.
    Attached Files

photos
    Attached Files

Comment

photos 2 That didn't work well! LOL
      Attached Files

Comment

photos 3
        Attached Files

Comment

Are there any stamps or marking on the inside. Pictures of the under collar and liner are usually the most helpful to judge a tunic.

Comment

photo 4
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny R View Post
              Are there any stamps or marking on the inside. Pictures of the under collar and liner are usually the most helpful to judge a tunic.

This all I have for know! I will see about getting some pics of the stamping' s if possible.

Comment

photos 4
                Attached Files

Comment

I would be very careful if I were you. The lining is strange and the honor roll device seems to be cheesy! Steve

Comment

See if they will give you a picture of the underside of the collar. I do not really like anything about it I have seen so far.

Comment

Originally posted by airborne_steve View Post
                      I would be very careful if I were you. The lining is strange and the honor roll device seems to be cheesy! Steve
                      OK, this why I decided to post it before making any decisions. I'm still trying to get a hold of the owner for photos of the inside markings.

Thanks,
                      sal

Comment

Hi Sal,
                        From what I see so far, it is certainly not an issue Wehrmacht tunic, which should be enough for you to walk away from it...at least I would walk away from it.
                        Thank you,
                        Curtiss

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny R View Post
                          See if they will give you a picture of the underside of the collar. I do not really like anything about it I have seen so far.
                          Agree, honor roll on an em

Comment

Originally posted by jacquesf View Post
                            Was thinking the same thing,,, he'd have to be one bad-ass MF'r!!!

-Ray-

Comment

Originally posted by jacquesf View Post
                              Speaking only of Heer, at least 4 soldiers with the rank schütze where awarded the EBS. Also 1 Reiter, 2 Kanonier and 1 Jäger. If you include gefreiter / obergefreiter and similar ranks, the number is at least 159. Not common, but it certainly happened

The EBS shown doesn't look like an original to me.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X