No announcement yet.

Knight's Cross with Oakleaves recipients Panzer tunic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great looking tunic! The fact that it's still got it's a Schutzen boards is awesome. The DKIG are seen all over the place on tunics, it's obviously where he wanted it. I am surprised at the way the award was put on there... Matt

Comment

Great tunic!

Wish I had the money for something like this right now, then it wouldn't make it to the estand
      Eventhough I feel it won't anyway

ANd the DK loops where put on like that from time to time, one can see it pictures.

Cheers

Mads

Comment

I don't even remember if I have ever seen a named tunic of such a highly awarded combat officer for sale wow fantastic tunic

Comment

Great tunic!

Comment

Been quite a while since I have seen a named tunic to a highly decorated guy like this. You just don't seem to see many named TR tunics these days. If you do have to put a asking price on it I would put what you think is top dollar and go from there. Some body will offer you a fair price I'm sure. If not what you think it's worth bring it to this years SOS and trade it for everything you want.

Comment

Lovely tunic, Kenny!

Comment

Thanks for all the great comments guys , I thought you would like the Schutzen straps Matt I genuinely don't know how to value this tunic , I've been told some one who owns a Knights Cross with oakleaves would be the person to sell it too, also that it would be worth the same as a leading Third Reich personality tunic, because he was so highly decorated.

I agree with Blitzkrieg the best way to go would be to ask for top dollar and go from there, but I can't even work out what top dollar would be , any ideas guys what top dollar price to ask for a starting price? I'm in no rush to sell the tunic, so starting high could be the best way to go.

Comment

Here's another 'Klotz' stamped tag...I don't know who owns the pic.
                  Attached Files

Comment

That's great John, amazing to see these things together, after all these years, on a side note, I wonder if Mr Klotz can be researched , he sure was a great tailor.

Comment

I wonder if this guy is any relation!?...http://klotz-men.com/wp/uber-uns/modell-katalog-2012/
                      He is situated in Mömlingen, Bavaria, which ain't exactly close to Berlin...but who knows.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by J C Gray; 11-15-2015, 06:49 AM.

Comment

There is also a Tailor in Lower Saxony called 'Beate Klotz Schneiderei'.

Comment

Nice tunic! However I think that the name Hans was added. The letters A and N are totally different the the ones used in his family name.
                          Any pictures found of him wearing this tunic?

Regards,
                          Rob.

Comment

Beautiful tunic !

Comment

Please forgive my ignorance, my focus usually lies within the political/para-military category, but could someone please explain the purpose of the octagon below the right-upper pocket (left when looking at the picture)? I understand it'd be the attachment mechanism for an DK, but wouldn't two loops be sufficient?
                              Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by codytrcollector View Post
                                Please forgive my ignorance, my focus usually lies within the political/para-military category, but could someone please explain the purpose of the octagon below the right-upper pocket (left when looking at the picture)? I understand it'd be the attachment mechanism for an DK, but wouldn't two loops be sufficient?
                                Thank you.
                                the cloth version

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X