geschönte Feldbluse PzGren Offz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

geschönte Feldbluse PzGren Offz

I want to show you my geschönte Feldbluse PzGren Offz. The insignia was renewed. The Collar Tabs does not belong to an geschönte Feldbluse PzGren.

She has a few small holes and a few repairs.

Nevertheless, a rare and beautiful piece.

greetings

I am in love with that tunic! It's stunning and regardless of the restoration a beauty! I'd love to have it with my other Pzgrn jackets, thank you for showing it! If you ever go to sell it keep me in mind! Matt

Comment

I concur with Matt. Beautiful tunic!

Comment

Nice one and great to see an early style piped tunic with a 1943 tailor tag
        And because of the date the standard collar tabs make more sense than
        Waffenrock tabs, often also seen on these early style tunics, intended for formal wear...
        And this branch was a war time formed formation...so it makes sense as presented
        Last edited by NickG; 11-01-2015, 10:40 AM.

Comment

Tabs are clearly replaced on here but still a very nice hard to find tunic. Matt

Comment

Very nice tunic ! Piped 4 pocket tunics are my favorite .that being said i have seen standard collar tabs period applied on two tunics over the years.

Comment

Double post
              Last edited by tony james; 11-01-2015, 12:09 PM.

Comment

i had once sold these insignias. They would match perfect.
                Attached Files

Comment

Hello, thanks for Your answers. I search very Long for this Tunic and very Long for the right insignias... Damm

Br Christian

Comment

hello

new member here. very nice Jacket. Amazing that uniforms can withstand in such a good condition the pass of age.

Sorry to press on this much researched topic. Is the green color on the tabs incorrect for PzGren troops? is that the one for Gebirgsjäger? I am courious, I have a repro janke cap with that shade of green and it was sold to me as PzGren Waffenfarbe.

sorry for the noob question.

TIA

Comment

Color is textbook for panzergren. J

Comment

Originally posted by jacquesf View Post
                        Color is textbook for panzergren. J
                        thanks Jacques. still, just to dissipate doubts. both shades are then panzergren accepted colors? the one on the collar tabs and the piping in shinier lighter shade?

regards

Comment

Originally posted by hg1940 View Post
                          thanks Jacques. still, just to dissipate doubts. both shades are then panzergren accepted colors? the one on the collar tabs and the piping in shinier lighter shade?

regards
                          Yeah man it happened more than most people think. I have seen PzGrn jackets that were done with GJ insignia and visa versa, just depends on what they had available. This jacket is a nice one, tabs could be replaced but who knows, needs a hands on. Im just assuming the tabs are replaced. Matt

Comment

Is a beautiful Pz Gren jacket.

Congrats to the owner.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                            X