Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newly acquired Panzer Lehr Waffenrock with Spanien Cuff Title

Hi all,

I'd like to share my newly acquired Panzer Lehr Waffenrock with Spanien cufftitle with you, IMO it's a nice original untouched one, do you think so?

Thanks in advance!

Yun

???

Comment

First jacket ive ever seen with a spanien cuff a truly rare jacket if untouched

Comment

tunic

Nice looking tunic the way one expects to see it. The insignia appear to be original to it without a hands-on inspection IMO. No labels inside the pocket or acceptance stamp on the front lower edge of the lining?

Comment

Comment

Hello Gentlemen,
            I certainly like what I see as well. The cufftitle is a very rare original, and the tunic appears untouched as well. I like the look of the patina on the early shoulderstrap insignia. Is there a tailor's label inside the lining?
            Thank you,
            Curtiss

Comment

Very nice and one of 2 that I know of.

Gary B
              ANA LM #1201868, OMSA LM #60, OVMS LM #8348

Comment

Thanks to all for your nice comments.

Unfortunately there's no tailor label or name tag inside the lining, hope this does not matter.

Best regards,
                Yun

Comment

Did you look in the back pockets in the slit in the back? I had one tunic with a label back there, Joe

Comment

I like it very much! Very rare cuff
                    http://www.sandeboetiek.com

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jmcm View Post
                      Did you look in the back pockets in the slit in the back? I had one tunic with a label back there, Joe
                      Hi Joe, Thanks for your concern, strangely this waffenrock doesn't have inside pocket, and there's no label stitched on the lining. Best, Yun

Comment

Stunning tunic and cuff title

Comment

A silly question ... but is this a tunic with an added title... or an original title for a man who for some strange reason never had a spanish cross?

Comment

title

The cuff title was a tradition piece just as the 5th(?) Marines today still wear a Belgian fourragere award them in WW 1. I knew a number of Pz. Lehr Regt. vets--three of them PLR from the mid-1930's on-- and they never got to Spain. Somewhere I have a stack of photos of an Oberfeldwebel friend decked out in his parade tunic doing things with his family in a park in 1943, cuff title and all.

Comment

Originally posted by pauke View Post
                              Nice looking tunic the way one expects to see it. The insignia appear to be original to it without a hands-on inspection IMO. No labels inside the pocket or acceptance stamp on the front lower edge of the lining?
                              Thanks Pauke for your positive comment.
                              There's no stamp on the front lower edge of the lining as well. Best, Yun

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X