X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

arm band from dead german soldier in belgium

http://s1298.photobucket.com/user/ye...om6ta.jpg.html

http://s1298.photobucket.com/user/ye...r1shb.jpg.html

i have this german arm band all stiched not printed bought from the younger brother of guy who got from dead belgium soldier looking for opinions and want to sale an dont know how on this site.

sorry dead german soldier in belgium

Comment

Dead maybe, but not likely a soldier.

Comment

OSS is right, this appears to be a standard NSDAP political armband used by the SA, NSKK, and other party members. soldiers never wore these with regular uniforms, only political organizations used these armbands.

Still a nice item and has resale value. Can't tell if cotton ow wool, but as known as 4 piece construction. Good luck.

Randy

Comment

The only units that wore these near the front lines would be Org. Todt or RAD (labor service).

Comment

I remember going to an estate auction once and a GI had brought back a large number of WHW donation pins. He had passed away but the family insisted that Grandpa was a sniper on D-Day and the pins had all been taken from dead German soldiers etc. Things sometimes have stories that do not make sense and may have been embellished after the War.

Comment

This arm band

I hope you can see the photos i have posted i just want to sale the arm band. Obviously from what everyone has said what i have been told is a tall tale.

I think the band is cotton.

Red portion is softer more fluffy than the swastika and white circle

i have a paypal account just would like to know how to sale/what to ask as a competitive price not ott price some price that would sale quick.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X