Overcoat of Mountain Troops Motorcycle Units

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by supperpotato View Post
    Matt, thanks for your quick response! I am really confused here. So it's a panzer grenadier coat not a mountain troop one?

Best,
    Shawn
    Shawn,

sorry for the super delayed response, the honest answer is it could truely go either way. The shoulder board color is that for Pz Grn but you will see GJ tunics with PzGrn green and visa versa.

In my opinion, the patches were added later to try and bump up the value of the jacket. That said I would pay more for a PzGrn jacket than a GJ one but thats just me. They also used common cheap insignia which was maybe 40 bucks for the two. That said, just simply cut them off and remove the threads and you have a great PzGrn officers jacket. I have two and they are really nice, hard to display and heavy but nice. Matt

Comment

Originally posted by afrikasandman View Post
      Shawn,

sorry for the super delayed response, the honest answer is it could truely go either way. The shoulder board color is that for Pz Grn but you will see GJ tunics with PzGrn green and visa versa.

In my opinion, the patches were added later to try and bump up the value of the jacket. That said I would pay more for a PzGrn jacket than a GJ one but thats just me. They also used common cheap insignia which was maybe 40 bucks for the two. That said, just simply cut them off and remove the threads and you have a great PzGrn officers jacket. I have two and they are really nice, hard to display and heavy but nice. Matt

Hey Matt,

Thank you for much for your answer and your expertise!

Best,
      Shawn

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
      X