Roll of Hoheitsabzeichen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roll of Hoheitsabzeichen

Found 16 of these, in a group of three and group of 13 on one roll.

Can anyone tell me the general value of them individually, and how about if sold in a group of three. Is the value more or less when together? The 13 are all together, and in mint condition. This group of three is frayed at one end.

I have done basic searches and assess the value of the individual eagles at $45-60. What are your thoughts.

thanks
    Attached Files

I think they are fake.

Tom

Comment

Reproduction post # 169
      http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...344867&page=12
      Give a man an opinion and you feed him for a day,
      teach a man to use the "search" function on the WAF and you feed him for a lifetime.

Comment

Details of the weave. Very different in weave and material from anything posted on that thread. These came from a veterans daughter with a box of US medals, patches and things he owned. The family knows noting of them only that he had these for many years. The daughter recalls this stuff when she was a teen. She is now in her early 60s.

I know about "veteran's stories" I've seen it too and they swear they took it off of Herman Goering himself. This is not the case. Long time family in town trying to find out about his past.
        Attached Files

Comment

Reverse
          Attached Files

Comment

Hello,

I believe them to be reproduction too. The eagle that Lenny W. linked to resembles this eagle very closely. This eagle is a non standard BeVo weave, single stich instead of a true weave, with colors and pattern that do not correspond with standard BeVo eagles of the period. The size of the base material is narrower than original BeVo eagles and is cut on the bias ,so that it is flexible and can move. Both traits not found in typical standard BeVo manufactured eagles.

Fred

Comment

Thanks you all for your input. I appreciate the comments.

oz

Comment

LEARN THE PATTERN OF THE ORIGINALS, THEN THE FAKES WILL BE APPARENT!

Best advice i've seen lately!

Comment

They are all bad in my opinion. Matt

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                  X