New Junk from the SOS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Johnny,

I really liked the collar tab and Wreath examples!! It is awesome to see how things are made!

The M40 eagles are a great example of the transition of the manufacturing process. They have shifted the standard eagle manufacturing to an M44 style of manufacture by rotating the eagles. The material itself is really fragile and thin. It is definitely a late war manufacture.

Fred

Comment

Love the blitzes Fred ! I need some more in my collection

Comment

My last pick ups. While taking a brake loading out at around 9am on sunday, the show wasn't even open to the public, I picked up all of this!!! Great stuff, Great show!

Fred
        Attached Files

Comment

Fred,
          You really are hopelessly addicted! Nice stuff though, and at least with insignia you don't need a ton of space to carry or store it. Sure beats the boxes of field gear I still have sitting around the house driving my wife crazy.
          Dale

Comment

thanks Fred

Great show for me! Mostly thanks to Fred and his table owner Bill and Hans. They really helped me meet some well known WAF names !
            By the way Fred has saved me (the newbie) from many fakes over the years!

Comment

Hello,

Dale- I am!! I picked up some serious pieces this trip and am super happy. It does take up a lot less room too.

Paul- Glad to see you at the show. It was fun meeting everybody and glad you introduced me to a couple too!!

Fred

Comment

Great to see you again Fred!

Hope you enjoy the full collar!

Thanks again,
                Howard

Comment

Howard it was great seeing you too! The collar is going in a sweet display!!!!

Here is my whole haul in 2 pictures!!
                  Attached Files

Comment

and the second one!!!

When I got home there were 3 M39 eagles, a BeVo jager patch, and a pile of fake eagles waiting for me!!

Fred
                    Attached Files

Comment

Nice haul Fred and thanks again for helping me look for that DAK eagle

Barry

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                      X