M 43 tunic for review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M 43 tunic for review

I'd like to get some opinions on this tunic. The pictures are not the best, I want to re shoot the tunic in daylight...but I'll use these for now.

Last edited by Normandy; 01-24-2015, 07:48 PM.

Looks original so far based on these images.

Comment

Comment

Tunic imo is good, insignia looks replaced.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny R View Post
          Tunic imo is good, insignia looks replaced.

I agree.

Glenn
          "A Man's Got to Know His Limitations"

Comment

Agree, original tunic with replaced eagle and collar tabs.

Comment

HI Looks good. Looks like you have a nice collection. Brian

Comment

Thank you for your replies, I've had this tunic just over a year and wanted to
                check with members here. I don't normally collect uniforms but it was one of those
                "I like it"........which sometimes can turn out real bad and very costly.
                The insignia I thought may have been changed, still I think it will make a nice display piece......

Comment

I like the M43 tunic. Yours looks to be in very nice shape. The only tunic I own is a very salty, original M43. From these photos IMHO I think yours is an original. Recently, there was an M43 that was posted in this forum that looked original to me and a few others. It ended up having a quirk or 2 that left its originality in doubt, if not completely discounted. I'll be interested in what some others have to say. I'll be surprised again if this one is not original (besides the later added insignia). Thanks for showing it!

Frank

Comment

I just wanted to add a few outdoor pics......

The color of the tunic shows up much better in daylight. The shoulder boards I've
                    added just for the pic. The belt fits perfectly with the tunic.....both small.

Frank, I saw the post your referring to and I was thinking it was good as well.
                    The wealth of knowledge on this site is amazing and the members willingness to help
                    fellow collectors is most impressive.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                    X