Clear All

Paire Bords Jägerregiment 1 "Brandenburg"

Paire Bords Jägerregiment 1 "Brandenburg"
    Attached Files

Hope you like them to
    Attached Files

Comment

Hello,
      While I have no doubt that these are original pre-war waffenrock shoulderstraps for a Jager/Gebirgsjager regiment, to call them Jägerregiment 1 "Brandenburg" shoulderstraps is a stretch at best. The Brandenburg jager regiments were not created until well after the use of the waffenrock was ended.
      Thank you,
      Curtiss

Comment

Hi Jes you are compleat right, on that point the waffenrock officially did not exist and has been lay on in field, but today there are exist hunderts of them and most in perfekt condition.

Normaly on this rank should have a stiched number (never on on this pair of bords) and on every bord with Metalnumbers or insigna is a spark of doubt.

I got them today as the are:
        A fine pair of Jäger / gebirgsjäger bortds with the Number 1 and the pair of Buttens (16mm).
        And There axist only the Brandenburger with the number one or am I misinformed?

Comment

Originally posted by ww2.collector View Post
          And There axist only the Brandenburger with the number one or am I misinformed?
          Ski-Jäger-Regiment 1 used this waffenfarbe, example from a tunic I own named to an officer in that unit.
          Attached Files

Comment

What kind of collor is yours, green like mine, but its only bit darker.
            and why? the cutter hase only this.

You have lots of differences in collor for the Jäger / gebirgsjäger so as in all other military units, Panzer, Signal and so on!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X