Looking tunic on e-stand - opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking tunic on e-stand - opinions

Hello Guys, I'm looking on e-stand last tunic of the Group... it is pioneer waffenrock converted in fielduse with Feldherrenhalle cufftitle ...

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=773926

I need some opinions about it and about the cufftitle ...

Stefano

The tunic, as well as the cufftitle, look good to me. The doubtful point is shoulder board. As I know, the shoulder boards of Feldherrnhalle should be this (see pic below). Maybe the cufftitle re-applied?

Comment

THX Richthofen, infact I Always see shoulder boards like your photo. I know shoulder boards have SA tag on it. and I don't try to know if cufftitle was reapplied... I wait more opinions about it!

Comment

Hi jes that is right, but the Feldherrenhallen Uniforms often have no FHH-Insigna on the Bords.
        I did not know why but it is so.

I marked the parts of machinery stiching and the inside, whrer is no stiching to see.
        Attached Files

Comment

I'm searching some photos with shoulder boards without SA tag ... not easy... But there is this possibility: cufftitle was replaced after the war and then the inside sleeves were modified...? I saw this technic in some SS tunic...

Stefano

Comment

3 i found fast.

Comment

Originally posted by ww2.collector View Post

3 i found fast.
              Second photos is showing Grossdeutschland ( Fuhrerhauptquartier ) not Feldherrnhalle soldier.

Comment

Originally posted by anmarlodz View Post
                Second photos is showing Grossdeutschland ( Fuhrerhauptquartier ) not Feldherrnhalle soldier.
                Yes it is and a rare wrap we all would love to be the caretaker of!

Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by anmarlodz View Post
                  uuuuups, than only two exampels

Comment

But is it possible that the cufftitle was replaced postwar and then someone sewed new sleeves?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                    X