JR. on WAF - medamilitaria@gmail.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Possible originally badged SS M40 Tunic Need Advice!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I made that website to out him.

Comment

Originally posted by autobahngerman View Post
      Oh cool. Well done!

Comment

I paid $500 for it but fortunately it was on my credit card so I filed a dispute. I am own a web marketing company so he kinda messed with the wrong guy. Credibility is everything in his business. Once I get my money back, I and going to buy one out of the estand here or from the Ruptured Duck unless someone else has a recommended dealer to buy from.

Comment

Excellent and a kudos to you for doing your research and finding the matching fake Chinese copy.

Glenn
          "A Man's Got to Know His Limitations"

Comment

Originally posted by Glenn McInnes View Post
            Excellent and a kudos to you for doing your research and finding the matching fake Chinese copy.

Glenn
            Thank you. With the forum's help, I will be an expert in no time!

Comment

I paid $500 for it but fortunately it was on my credit card so I filed a dispute. I am own a web marketing company so he kinda messed with the wrong guy. Credibility is everything in his business. Once I get my money back, I and going to buy one out of the estand here or from the Ruptured Duck unless someone else has a recommended dealer to buy from.
              E-stand is a good way to go. The Ruptured Duck, neh, unless you have money to burn. J

Comment

Originally posted by Glenn McInnes View Post

Glenn
                Agreed and if I were you I would post any future purchases BEFORE spending your money! You may be in for a hard battle trying to get your money back.
                remember this! if the deal seems to good to be true, it usually is for very good reason as you have now learned the hard way!

Jacques E-stand advice is very sound but be advised... fakes at times are posted there also so study first then post for opinions before buying.

Kev

Comment

Search Engine Optimization! That guy is going to be sorry. You should send him a link to this thread also.

ALSO - you could post a thread in the Community Forum section with a warning about this guy.

Comment

Ouch! This dealer messed with the wrong hombre! LOL

Comment

Oh man, I almost busted a gut laughing when I saw the site! Excellent job.
                      Dale

Comment

I paid $500 .....
                        what stinks first is the price. 500$ for a period WW2 german tunic with all applied insignias from a dealer...?yes sure

Comment

I know of a past American President Abraham Lincoln who was known as " Honest Abe " . This guy was no honest abe. Jackboot

Comment

I think most of us as novice collectors got boned on reproductions of one form or fashion or another. God knows I did back in the day. That's why the WAF is really a goldmine for authentication.

Don

Comment

Thanks for the support guys. I will send him a link to his new "website" in a week or so once Google picks it up. It's already on Yahoo, position 2 for the keywords I am working.

Maybe I will just have him check this post so he can see what others think of his shenanigans. My reputation management team already blasted reviews out to about 50 different sources so I don't think to many more people will get fooled by him.

You advice is heeded, I just posted about another item I am looking to buy. Wish I was a regular on WAF a long time ago,

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X