Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panzer Cockade

Hello,

I was wondering if I could have some opinions on this cockade?

Regards,
    Chris G.
    Attached Files

Glenn
    "A Man's Got to Know His Limitations"

Comment

I like it. Matt

Comment

Hello,

It is a very nice original NAVAL cocade.

Fred

Comment

It sure looks black to me on my screen.

Glenn

Comment

Hello,

I am really guessing that it is naval. Bob Johnson used to sell these, and I purchased a few, as naval cocades and they were very, very dark blue. It was always a buy it now for $29.99 Maybe he got some new ones. Notice in the auction that he doean't mention a color?!? Here is the Ebay link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/400821727351...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Fred

Comment

On my screen looks also black and original.

Radek

Comment

Pitch black here also on colour-calibrated monitor ...

Comment

Yes it looked black to me too. I would try to position my head in different directions to see if I saw blue but I never did.

Comment

Hello,

I just sent Bob a message and asked what color it was. The auction doesn't state a color so I asked for clarification.

Fred

Comment

It does say navy though...

Chris

Comment

Im sure it was black one....

Comment

Hello,

The battlefield store, Bob Johnson has been selling these very, very dark blue cocades for years now. Has anybody in this conversation purchased one from him besides me? It does not state a color on the auction but it does say that it is naval. This would tend for me to believe that these are the same very, very dark blue naval cocades that he has been selling for a while now. The PICTURE of it does look black. That is why I purchased some from him. But they were not. They are a darker blue than the standard naval cap eagle and they do not look good together. I have a super crappy monitor and it looks black.

Did anybody win the auction? If they did they can post it here. I would love to see it.

Fred

PS. They never did respond to my question of its color prior to the ending of the auction.

Comment

Some Panzer black can take on a blue-ish tone under bright light,as seen in this insignia photo. (on the eagle as well)

Glenn
                            Attached Files

Comment

Fred, as I stated, I am sitting here in front of an expensive, colour-calibrated monitor which I need for my work as a professional photo journalist. The colour of the cockade is black. Pure black, not the slightest blueish tone.

Originally posted by Fred Green View Post
                              Hello,

The battlefield store, Bob Johnson has been selling these very, very dark blue cocades for years now. Has anybody in this conversation purchased one from him besides me? It does not state a color on the auction but it does say that it is naval. This would tend for me to believe that these are the same very, very dark blue naval cocades that he has been selling for a while now. The PICTURE of it does look black. That is why I purchased some from him. But they were not. They are a darker blue than the standard naval cap eagle and they do not look good together. I have a super crappy monitor and it looks black.

Did anybody win the auction? If they did they can post it here. I would love to see it.

Fred

PS. They never did respond to my question of its color prior to the ending of the auction.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X