DAK/Tropical Panzer Boards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mike,
    Unfortunately not all items on the e-stand will get picked up because they aren't always seen by collectors who may know if something is good or bad. This is the first time that I've seen these straps and I would not even consider adding them to the collection because I just don't like them. I feel for you because I've also bought items in the past that turned out to be bad later and there was nothing that I could do about it.

Regards,

Mark

Comment

We have all been down that road before, I have bought 1 fake item from a member here and when I tried to return it things got wild quickly. It does happen and one can't possibly view all items listed on the estand. these are bad through and through, wish you had posted them before you bought them. The construction isn't quite right, and that pipping just sits really badly with me. Matt

Comment

Thanks guys, I have also had a good response from the original seller who has requested I return them for a full refund. He even stated he had no idea as he had them for some time. I'm new to collecting cloth items and I never realised they could get this good!

ATB

Mike.

Comment

I agree with the others about your straps.
          virtually ALL shoulder straps from all the services are reproduced,
          especially DAK, Panzer and Waffen-SS
          I often recommend that new collectors begin with some VERY COMMON
          straps from reputable collectors & dealers; study the construction - materials used, button hole configuration etc.
          A 70 year old strap usually will show it's age (except perhaps a stone mint example). There are also excellent reference books that will help you.

Comment

Thanks for the comments guys.
            sigpicLooking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Comment

Originally posted by afrikasandman View Post
              I have bought 1 fake item from a member here and when I tried to return it things got wild quickly.
              Pity to hear about this Matt. Some members try to use the estand without any respect to the rules. Gladfully Mike is not one of them
              sigpicLooking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Comment

Thanks chaps, it seems this will all be resolved amicably with all parties concerned as there was no intent to deceive by the original seller who has fully co-operated and offered a refund.

ATB

Mike.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 9,961 at 05:23 PM on Today.

Working...
                X