WöschlerOrden

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Panzerfeldjacke - The book we have been waiting for!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panzerfeldjacke - The book we have been waiting for!

I was thrilled to see Scott Pritchert's first of four volume set on Panzerfeldjacke yesterday at a show. I was extremely pleased to see the signficiant contributions of 3 collectors I trust the most in this area of interest, as well as other notable collectors. I went thorugh all 418 pages last night and was greatly inpressed!
    Attached Files
    Willi

Preußens Gloria!

sigpic

Sapere aude

Attached Files
    Willi

Preußens Gloria!

sigpic

Sapere aude

Comment

Attached Files
      Willi

Preußens Gloria!

sigpic

Sapere aude

Comment

I got mine a couple weeks ago. The detail is fantastic. I cannot wait to see the rest of them

Comment

I just re-ordered mine since I moved and what not. Everything about them seems to be pretty awesome and what not. Waiting to see all the uniforms and insignia. Matt

Comment

Same for me, i"swallow" it slowly with great pleasure.
            A reference for collectors interested in german armored crews uniforms.
            derka

Comment

Ditto

Ordered a copy as well; can't wait to see the remaining 3 volumes!

Comment

Pz Book

Where can you get a copy & How Much Guys ??

Mike.

Comment

Mike,

Order it in amazon.com and I pre ordered the rsst of the series except for book 2, it eoukdnt let me order it for sime reasin. Matt

Comment

Crazy

Received mine today; got here in 2 days even at standard shipping - crazy!

Wow, what a book; 400+pages of material and amazing photos.

Well worth it!

Comment

Originally posted by Willi Z. View Post
                      I was thrilled to see Scott Pritchert's first of four volume set on Panzerfeldjacke yesterday at a show. I was extremely pleased to see the signficiant contributions of 3 collectors I trust the most in this area of interest, as well as other notable collectors. I went thorugh all 418 pages last night and was greatly inpressed!
                      Do you like my Spiess wrap?

Tom

Comment

Originally posted by tgn View Post
                        Do you like my Spiess wrap?

Tom
                        I do.

Comment

Originally posted by OSS View Post
                          I do.
                          I think they switched my Spiess and Bryon's Spiess; i.e they credited me with Bryon's Spiess and Bryon with my Spiess. I guess we will have to trade Spiess wraps now...

Tom

Comment

Originally posted by tgn View Post
                            I think they switched my Spiess and Bryon's Spiess; i.e they credited me with Bryon's Spiess and Bryon with my Spiess. I guess we will have to trade Spiess wraps now...

Tom

Don't feel bad,OSS and Mike Davis both own my Panzer officers M-43.

Glenn
                            "A Man's Got to Know His Limitations"

Comment

Originally posted by Glenn McInnes View Post
                              Don't feel bad,OSS and Mike Davis both own my Panzer officers M-43.

Glenn
                              In all fairness, it may be impossible to keep track of the sources of so many contributions. The important thing is that the author (Scott Pritchett) went to great lengths to ensure that the artifacts and photographs used in his book were genuine and representative of the subject matter. It is certainly the best reference out there and I doubt anyone in the future would be able to surpass it.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Today.

Working...
                              X