Afrikacuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Afrikacuff

Hello, what do you think of this one, IMO it's a fake because the "O", but I would like to here some other thoughts...
    Thanks,
    Regards Giel

Kind regards,
    Giel

Check out our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Giels-Milit...5292741243193/

The back...

Kind regards,
    Giel

Check out our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Giels-Milit...5292741243193/

Comment

I agree! This is NOT an original pre may 1945 AFRIKAKOPS cuff title.

/Felix

Comment

It's a Copy! all the openings in the two R's and the P are the same size which is typical of copies. Bill

Comment

It comes from Mr. Weitze
          Kind regards,
          Giel

Comment

Giel.

Did you try to get your money back on this item?

Comment

I was thinking that too?

Cheers, Ade.

Comment

I see you are selling it on the Estand? Would Herr Weitze not refund your purchase?

Comment

Thoughts on this one please guys?

Cheers,
                  David.

Attached Files
                  At Rathau on the Aller, the CO of 5th Royal Tanks advanced on foot to take a cautious look into the town before his tanks moved in. He encountered one of his own officers, a huge Welshman named John Gwilliam who later captained his country's rugby team, 'carrying a small German soldier by the scruff of his neck, not unlike a cat with a mouse.' The Colonel said: 'Why not shoot him?' Gwilliam replied in his mighty Welsh voice: 'Oh no, sir. Much too small.'

Comment

Hi David, looks fine to me.

Cheers, Ade.

Comment

Cool! I see the different sizes of the spaces in the R's and P's now. That helps a newbie like me.

Comment

Thanks for your opinion Ade.

Would some other people like to comment please. I bought this one as a repro (for study) along with an AFRIKA title. I didn't like the look of the AFRIKA with regards to originality but I thought this one looked good.

When I compare it to another that I have that received a unanimous from you guys I can't see a hell of a lot of a difference.

It is inert under UV light and, although cut short, is floppy over the finger.

Thanks guys.

Cheers,
                        David.
                        At Rathau on the Aller, the CO of 5th Royal Tanks advanced on foot to take a cautious look into the town before his tanks moved in. He encountered one of his own officers, a huge Welshman named John Gwilliam who later captained his country's rugby team, 'carrying a small German soldier by the scruff of his neck, not unlike a cat with a mouse.' The Colonel said: 'Why not shoot him?' Gwilliam replied in his mighty Welsh voice: 'Oh no, sir. Much too small.'

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                        X