Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oberst Karl Koppenwallner

Hi guys,

Does anybody have the uniform of Karl Koppenwallner? If so, would you please PM me? I am looking for a uniform of his.

J-
    Attached Files

Just so any current uniform owner knows why I'm asking and would like to connect, I have a superior quality (and mint) pair of breeches named to him.

Thanks,

J-

Comment

Jason, to find exactly his uniform is more than impossible.

A piped uniform and named from a DKiG and KC holder with a such high rank as Oberst will be very expensive and for shure a absolut Highlight piece in a collection.

Good luck,
      steiner99

Comment

I seem to remember that somebody had a line on some of his pieces at some point. Might have been documents though.

Comment

notice the very pointed upper pocket flaps on his tunic.

Comment

Very nice, for sure Austrian tailoring. Was he Austrian

Juan

Comment

Originally posted by steiner99 View Post
              Jason, to find exactly his uniform is more than impossible.

A piped uniform and named from a DKiG and KC holder with a such high rank as Oberst will be very expensive and for shure a absolut Highlight piece in a collection.

Good luck,
              steiner99
              Hi Steiner,

I might have a bit more optimism than you.

Stranger things have happened. For example, I've found three separate items to an Oberst/Generalmajor from three unique sellers over a three year period. I'm sure certain others have experienced even greater good fortune than I.

That said, I am looking to link up with others who have any Koppenwallner items. I didn't mean to imply I was looking for this specific tunic in the photos - they were just for a visual reference. I think it's important for various collectors with the same named items to connect. This way when one decides to sell, the grouping has a chance to reunite.

I had hoped that at least another here would own a Koppenwallner piece or at least know someone who does. Too bad though that nobody does (or feels comfortable raising their hand).

Best regards,

Jason

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X