Lakesidetrader

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WEHRMACHT TUNIC M40 ?? : Original or not??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One thing also very cool about this one is it shows they were recycling the older internal suspenders for the belt ramps (dated 1940). That helps to explain why sets of the suspenders are so uncommon.

Comment

All original m-43.
      Last edited by OSS; 10-10-2013, 09:32 AM.

Comment

x

Comment

Originally posted by rispolilibero View Post
          OMG
          Are there people ready to spend these money?????
          It is M43 jacket not M40.

What did you thought ? That untouched jacket would cost less ? Unfortunately not ( I wish they do cost less but instead the prices are rising year by year).

Comment

Thanks for your replies! But i didn't know that untouched tunics cost so much! I bought years ago an hbt heer with little wear, no scratches and original war time applied insignia for 650eur so i thought that one like these showed can raise at 800/900eur, not at 1500!! Anyway thanks for the attention !

Comment

Thanks for your replies! But i didn't know that untouched tunics cost so much! I bought years ago an hbt heer with little wear, no scratches and original war time applied insignia for 650eur so i thought that one like these showed can raise at 800/900eur, not at 1500!! Anyway thanks for the attention !
              Untouched HBT tunics do not bring as much as untouched wool tunics generally speaking. Minus the minor damage this a very nice tunic that started this thread.
              Last edited by PanzerJager1944; 10-10-2013, 12:57 PM.

Comment

In my experience, Mint wool tunics that are in original issue condition have been sold for twice as much as similar HBTs.

Comment

The hbt jackets are worth much less than wool tunics; they are worth +/- a half of the price of wool jacket so you paid a normal price for hbt jacket.

Comment

Hello Rispolilibero,
                    the buttons of this tunic are all of the same color?
                    Daniele

Comment

Very nice..I have had a few of these from this maker.

Glenn
                      "A Man's Got to Know His Limitations"

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                      X