Shoulder Boards and Collar tab for review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shoulder Boards and Collar tab for review

I have a few shoulder boards and a collar tab for review. I have a good feeling the Feldwebel and Police(?) shoulder boards is real not sure about the rest. I don't even know what the HA one is possibly some sort of early shoulder board which I probably posted in the wrong section. Any help would be appreciated.
    Attached Files

The Kav board and the police tab and board are good with out a doubt. Not sure what the other one is. Matt

Comment

The "VH" on the artillery strap stands for "Versuchsabteilung Hillersleben", the Army proving grounds at Hillersleben, much like our Aberdeen proving grounds in Aberdeen, Maryland. It looks to be a good one.

Comment

Originally posted by OSS View Post
        The "VH" on the artillery strap stands for "Versuchsabteilung Hillersleben", the Army proving grounds at Hillersleben, much like our Aberdeen proving grounds in Aberdeen, Maryland. It looks to be a good one.
        Ramsey,

thank you for that information, its truly appreciated. One can learn several new things on the WAF every day. Matt

Comment

Originally posted by OSS View Post
          Thanks for the feedback and also thank you for letting me know about the Hillersleben shoulder board and what it was actually for.

Comment

I'd like to see some better pics of the Versuchskommando Hillerseben strap. The VH device was instituted on 31 March 1938, so it is on the correct style of strap, which bodes well. Here is one for comparison....
            Attached Files
            AUTHOR OF:

sigpic

GERMAN ARMY SHOULDER STRAPS AND BOARDS - 1933-1945

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Today.

Working...
            X