Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panzer Officers Tunic Opinions needed

HI Guys,

could I get some thoughts on this tunic, it's for a possible trade. I like it, but I'm more into headgear.

Thanks,
    Kevin
    Attached Files

more
    Attached Files

Comment

still more
      Attached Files

Comment

inside
        Attached Files

Comment

That is a damn nice Pz jäger tunic. Matt

Comment

Originally posted by afrikasandman View Post
            That is a damn nice Pz jäger tunic. Matt
            Is it ever! If you aren't into tunics yet? you certainly will be after having this in hand, go for it Kev!
            what headgear have you got laying around to display with this beauty? I would love to see it on a halfbust with a nice crusher cap topping it off!

Best Regards!
            Kevin

Comment

Collar Tabs

Hi Kevin.
              Can you post a shot of the two collar tabs together, as in these shots it looks as if one collar tab is level with the bottom of the collar and the other one is level with the top.

Thanks,
              Brett

Comment

All original but I suspect replaced insignia..I never like seeing exposed stitching attaching shoulder boards as it seems to show in the 2nd photo in post #2.

Glenn
                "A Man's Got to Know His Limitations"

Comment

I am wondering about the insignia as well - it could just be the angle fo the shot, but the shoulderboards look crooked (compared to the mounting of each).

Don

Comment

Originally posted by Brett Dixon View Post
                    Hi Kevin.
                    Can you post a shot of the two collar tabs together, as in these shots it looks as if one collar tab is level with the bottom of the collar and the other one is level with the top.

Thanks,
                    Brett
                    I see what you mean. Nice jacket though regardless.

Comment

It need to be looked at in hand or better photos made also. My first impression was the insignia was added/replaced as well.

Comment

Hi Guys,

like I said, I was going to trade a cap for this tunic, so I don't have it in hand yet. I have asked for more photos, and yes, one collar tab does look lower, but have seen this many times on originals as well, waiting on more photos, here it is with some bling.

Thanks,
                        Kevin
                        Attached Files

Comment

A hands on is required but it still would be a sharp looker regardless. Matt

Comment

It'll depend on the relative values. In looking at post #2 again, I am confident the tabs have been reattached. The tabs don't look like a perfect match, and I wonder if one is mounted reversed, which would explain why one appears lower. Better pics would help.

Don

Comment

Originally posted by DonC View Post
                              It'll depend on the relative values. In looking at post #2 again, I am confident the tabs have been reattached. The tabs don't look like a perfect match, and I wonder if one is mounted reversed, which would explain why one appears lower. Better pics would help.

Don
                              Most often seen when applied by someone that had no idea what they were doing and long after the War.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X