Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

reversible shoulder boards / opinion

Hello,
    I'd like to know if they are original, and the corresponding grade (pvte., lieutenant, sergeant ..).. etc...
    On the other side, depending on the model, are they a couple that could match with an M36 coat ?

Many thanks in advance
    Regards
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Are they infrantry, isn't it ?
      Last one
      Attached Files

Comment

Hello
        Any help would be appreciated.
        Thanks in advance
        Regards

Comment

Schulterklappen

I don't care too much for these, in my opinion they are either reproductions (most likely), or low quality tailor made pieces. The rank would be Feldwebel and the Weiss Waffenfarbe would represent Infanterie. Though sometimes shoulder straps were worn "upside down" in the field to hide rank they were not reversible per se. If you are restoring a greatcoat, I would wait for a more appropriate pair to come to market.

Best regards

Comment

Originally posted by schulterklappen View Post
            i don't care too much for these, in my opinion they are either reproductions (most likely), or low quality tailor made pieces. The rank would be feldwebel and the weiss waffenfarbe would represent infanterie. Though sometimes shoulder straps were worn "upside down" in the field to hide rank they were not reversible per se. If you are restoring a greatcoat, i would wait for a more appropriate pair to come to market.

Best regards
            +1

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
            X