Post your favorite Heer shoulder strap/board and/or collar tabs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Coco;6232358]Dear all,

I recently also found this nice artillery-set from an 'Unteroffizier' within the 'GD'...and also added this nice M44 'Panzer'-set to my collection....both very nice sets I deem and a great way to start the new year!

Thanks for all the nice comments....and let the nice sets keep coming!

Best regards,

very nice group ;-)

Comment

Here's a beautiful matched pair of tunic-removed Panzerjäger shoulder boards to an Oberleutnant in Panzerjäger-Abteilung 22 of the 22.(LL.) Infanterie-Division

Rob
      Attached Files

Comment

Close up of the gold gilt "P" ciphers
        Attached Files

Comment

Just a few moth nips on the reverse:
          Attached Files

Comment

And here's a pair of Cavalry Leutnant boards. Again, a bit of nipping on the reverse.

Both of these pairs I've just posted will be offered for sale on the estand shortly

Best,
            Rob
            Attached Files

Comment

Sweet god gentlemen its been a hell of a day! I was beyond fortunate that a fellow WAF member decided to allow me to add these uber rare boards to my collection! I can't hardly put into words how rare these boards are... you will find way more hen's teeth than you will these boards. I have hunted for a single let alone a set for a very long long time and I am beyond excited to be able to add these. I wanted to post them here for everyone to see and enjoy. They were published in a recent book on Pz Recon stuff by Bob Edwards, but I don't think that really adds anything to the value. These are just extremely rare and I am beyond excited to be able to add these. Matt
              Attached Files

Comment

VERY NICE, Matt! That is a hard pair to follow. Good thing this thread is "post your favorite" and not "post your rarest".
                AUTHOR OF:

sigpic

GERMAN ARMY SHOULDER STRAPS AND BOARDS - 1933-1945

Comment

Originally posted by TJ Suter View Post
                  VERY NICE, Matt! That is a hard pair to follow. Good thing this thread is "post your favorite" and not "post your rarest".
                  TJ,

thanks man! I would still love to have yours as well, I just can't get enough of these killer Krad and Schutzen Rgt boards... I really couldn't be happier than to have scored these today. Its just a rockin day, spendy day but a great day. Matt

Comment

The strap you're thinking about belongs to Dave. I don't have an example on grass green (although it is one I'd LOVE to add to my collection).
                    AUTHOR OF:

sigpic

GERMAN ARMY SHOULDER STRAPS AND BOARDS - 1933-1945

Comment

You Sutter boys get me confused all the damn time! Well either way I want more of these! Matt

Comment

Super cool!

Comment

Kradschuetzen Straps

Congratulations Matt, what a rare pair!

Comment

Congratulations ! An exceedingly rare pair.

Comment

Wehrkeis XVIII

I can't hope to match Matt's score; but, these are nice. The scanner distorts the colors; it is nice badge cloth and orange piping. The pair are slip-ons.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Thank you gentlemen, I appreciate the positive comments. I was very fortunate to be able to add these and many know I have been after a single for a long time. A pair is just frosting on my cupcake today. The only K board I am missing now is a recon pipped one with a K that is originally applied... I know where two are and maybe one day I will get one or both... I have some other killer additions to post once I get to Germany for you guys. A great grouping of several Recon boards, some stellar tropical boards as well. Matt

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 8 users online. 0 members and 8 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X