No announcement yet.

Post your favorite Heer shoulder strap/board and/or collar tabs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really Nice Matt, some great ones in there. I especially like the "K" with green piping. There was a Krad unit based near where I was stationed in Germany and I was able to talk to several vets from it.

Comment

Still one of my personal favorites, these guys as a unit with 6th PD and 1 LD went through a lot of heavy combat. Kradschutz for Recon was a tough assignment.
      Attached Files

Comment

Nice Stuff

Nice stuff there Matt! You must know a guy on Lawn Gyeland! I was surprised your big toe, in the first picture, did not have have a shade of Panzergrenadier Waffenfarbe polish!

Comment

Hi Matt,

Very impressive Schutzen group !
          I'll be happy to have some of your straps in my cases

So here, better pics of the collar tabs, theire are not PzGr waffenfarbe, but Gerbirgsjager.
          Specialy wear by the anti-tank unit of the 1st skijager-brigade (equiped of steyr RSO with pak 40).
          Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Matt,

The only one for me !
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Schulterklappen View Post
                Nice stuff there Matt! You must know a guy on Lawn Gyeland! I was surprised your big toe, in the first picture, did not have have a shade of Panzergrenadier Waffenfarbe polish!
                I'd paint that little sliver of a toenail but it would just draw more attention to the little sliver that's left. Damn ingrown toenails... Opted for permanent removal but its also a hard to find shade in nail polish

Comment

An other new one, Feuerwerkerschule.

Best regards

Val
                  Attached Files

Comment

Very Nice Valentin

Comment

Some new and old boards:

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...1&d=1369140587
                      Attached Files

Comment

Love those early Schutzen boards and that PzGrn one is a killer early strap Matt

Comment

Very nice group
                          Really like the GD one.

Best regards

Val

Comment

These are my latest "favorite straps". I have only seen a handful of straps in my collecting career which have the original slides on them, compound that with the fact that these are extremely rare black Panzer Nachrichten NCOs and I couldn't resist. The 16th Nachrichten was part of the 16th Panzer Division which after anihilation at Stalingrad was reformed and transferred to Italy where they opposed the Allied landings at Salerno:
                            Attached Files

Comment

Nice OSS, I used to own those 16ers,
                              Steve

Comment

Thanks Steve, they are fantastic pieces.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X