RonR

Comment

Attached Files
      RonR

Comment

Attached Files
        RonR

Comment

Here's my Feldbluse mit Vorstossen (Army Piped Field Service Tunic) for a Generalleutnant. Has a 'Kuhn & Nupnau' tailor's label but no owner's name. The medals and ribbon bar are not original to the tunic - just added to the original loops.
          Attached Files

Comment

And my other one, also a Piped Field Service Tunic for a Generalintendant [Generalmajor] of the Wehrkreisverwaltung und Intendantur [Military Area Administration and Intendant's Service].
            Attached Files

Comment

And a 'trifecta' photo of the collar tab, shoulder board with HV device and the breast eagle.
              Attached Files

Comment

Sorry i am little late,

Generalmajor Dietrich Beelitz

Yong enthusiastic and intelligent men with very exiting career in German Army,awards was added by me but he did get awarded DKIG and Iron Cross 1st class,second class and couple of medals,tunic is named with label.

PS RK just for bling bling effect,sorry.
                Attached Files

Comment

and this is him wile still in rank of major or colonel hard to see on this blurry picture
                  Attached Files

Comment

Really nice named tunic Eddie! Is this a relatively new acquisition?

Comment

Originally posted by Adam S. View Post
                      Really nice named tunic Eddie! Is this a relatively new acquisition?
                      Hey Adam,thanks mate,no i have it for few years now its in my collection thread,eagle is replaced by a collector as it was found without it,award loops are real tailor made.

Comment

stunning jacket Eddie looks very good all decked out

Comment

It is indeed very handsome.
                          I would however remove the odd looking Party badge. ..that looks very out of place.....unless of course the man actually owned it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddie View Post
                            Hey Adam,thanks mate,no i have it for few years now its in my collection thread,eagle is replaced by a collector as it was found without it,award loops are real tailor made.
                            I could certainly live with that on a named piece! I think I do remember seeing it now in your thread.

Comment

BTT. Anybody else have anything to show?

Comment

Hi, here is ImageUploadedByTapatalk1387753571.075054.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1387753588.318332.jpgGeneral Friedrich Weber's tunics and cap.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X