Original?
    http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=673943
    not for me, sorry.

GD straps

Agree with Madandi IMHO.

Comment

These are nothing like originals.

Comment

I also had doubts already when seeing this sale thread. Being a 1-post member selling an item like this doesn't help much to remove such doubts either.

Comment

GD boards

Hello,
          For the information of Marcel , I had an acceptable offer for this item from a member of the forum before they were put up for discussion. Once I became aware of the thread, I directed the bidder to the discussion rather than just taking his money.

I am not a dishonest seller. If they are not genuine then so be it but I was not selling a non-authentic item knowingly. I have been duped by the dealer when I bought them.
          Please check out my other items for sale and you will see I am selling genuine pieces from my own collection including the Thiele and Steinert Hausmuster and the fighting knife

Thankyou

Comment

These are poor reproduction boards! For the Bazaar sale section...

Comment

I think the seller has adequately explained his position: he recognizes they are replica after the forum review but did not buy them as such. He didn't intend to deceive, and is concerned for his reputation.

This can happen to anyone, and he is not completing the transaction. To the seller: Tough to get burned like this, and I hope you can get your money back from the dealer.

regards, Robert

Comment

GB boards.

Thanks Robert.
                Your sentiments are much appreciated.
                Having previously been 'burned' on items, I would never do this to another buyer as I remember how frustrated I was.
                My potential buyer had got to the stage of agreeing a price with me when I became aware of the start of the discussion thread.
                I directed him to this before the matter moved any further forward.
                Thanks again,
                Guy

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                X