Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hbt drillich trousers?

Hi,
    is this an original HBT drillich trousers?
    Can you tell me its value? (even very approximate)

Thanks
    Partisan

HBT trousers

I haven't had a lot of experience with trousers, just haven't found many in the years. From the pictures they look like what I would expect to see in them. If you have or access to any original HBT M-42 tunics or Work tunics you might compare the weave to them. For some reason the fakers haven't gotton the weave right. Your stamps look OK. Might wait for more of the uniform trouser guys to weigh in. Value would depend on the dealer who had them I would think they could go for a tunic would or maybe slightly higher. Check dealer sites. timothy

Comment

Thanks Timothy...

Comment

Those are breeches (mounted troops/cavalry), not M43 drillich trousers.
        derka

Comment

Indeed mounted (summer) breeches with matching HBT reenforced thighs

Comment

And original. I am not sure but I do not think they have faked the breeches yet but it seems like they are copying everything now.

Comment

Originally posted by derka View Post
              Those are breeches (mounted troops/cavalry), not M43 drillich trousers.
              derka

Excuse me, but what is the difference. These are HBT trousers for cavalry?
              Or you think they are fake?
              (Eventually, I want to know if they are original or not)

Thanks

partisan

Comment

Originally posted by NickG View Post
                Indeed mounted (summer) breeches with matching HBT reenforced thighs

Originally posted by Johnny R View Post
                And original. I am not sure but I do not think they have faked the breeches yet but it seems like they are copying everything now.

Originally posted by partisan View Post
                Excuse me, but what is the difference. These are HBT trousers for cavalry?
                Or you think they are fake?
                (Eventually, I want to know if they are original or not)

Thanks

partisan

See yellow in previous posts! Already answered!

Comment

Hi partisan, if you are still unsure that these are real after the other members opinions? please send them to me! I will put them on a mannequin and devote my life to their study as to if they are real wartime breeches or not, all while enjoying them very much!

Best Regards!

Kevin

Comment

Ok guys!! Thank you to evreybody.

is it possible to know its value (about). The seller ask 550 euros (!!!!!) , what do you think ?
                    Thanks in advanced

Partisan

Comment

They are rare...honestly I have never seen another set in HBT for sale, nor do I think that these have been copied. A regular woolen M44 Cavalry set with leather reenforcements I paid for $450 an couple of years ago and recently I paid around $475 for a set in smooth Italian gabardine wool w/leather...I would not value a rarer but inferior (simple) HBT set that much more! In Europe these things so cost much more money...
                      but that asking price I feel is a little over the top, especially when converted into our US dollars! Ouch!
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by NickG; 05-31-2013, 01:29 PM.

Comment

I've never saw a cavalry marked pair,it is very nice.Im looking for a M43 normal and I would pay 550,00 euros tops...

Comment

Originally posted by siton12 View Post
                          ..... and I would pay 550,00 euros tops...
                          that would be a bargain for an M.43 in good condition.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                          X